The International Society for Coaching Psychology (ISCP) publishes Coaching Psychology International and the ISCP Coaching Psychology Newsletter.
The ISCP sponsors the European Journal of Applied Positive Psychology and the International Journal of Coaching Psychology. Brief information about them can be found below. We also send members a newsletter via mailchimp and also publish it on this website. (See the NewsLetter section.)
The back catalogue of Coaching Psychology International (Volumes 1-11) is available to Society members from the drop down menu on the password protected webpage Electronic Library of Coaching Psychology International: Volumes 1-11 – this is located under the Journals tab. Please contact email@example.com for the access code.
Coaching Psychology International
This journal is published annually. This is the house publication of the International Society for Coaching Psychology. Members can download a PDF of the journal. It is also published in print format and is avaialble at the ISCP annual conference or congress.
Coaching Psychology International publishes papers on the research, theory and practice of coaching psychoogy and allied fields. It also includes news updates from the professional psychology bodies that have reciprocol agreements with the ISCP. It is abstracted in the American Psychological Association PsycEXTRA.
You can read the latest issue here, Coaching Psychology International Volume 12, Issue 1, Autumn 2019.
Information for Contributors
An aim of CPI is to encourage a range of submissions that contribute to the research, theory and practice of coaching psychology.
The following points may be helpful to consider:
- Include a Title, Abstract and Keywords
- Please provide Author information (Photo, Contact and Biog) to accompany the paper
- Please use the APA style of referencing
- Typically papers are no longer than 3000 words although shorter articles are also encouraged and if appropriate we may accept longer submissions (based on editorial discretion).
- We suggest you look at previous issues of the Journal to see a flavour of the style, format and focus of this publication
Please e-mail enquires and submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org
The following guidance may be helpful for Book Review submissions to CPI.
- Include the book title, author[s], date of publication, place, publisher, edition, pages, cost (hardcopy, paperback, digital), ISBN.
- Book titles should fall within the coaching psychology and coaching literature base.
- Please contact the Editor in advance of submitting a Book Review to CPI to check on the suitability of the selected title for this publication.
- The audience of CPI are coaching psychologists and/or those with an interest in coaching psychology. Therefore, the Book Review should aim to provide insights and information that readers can learn from in terms of the available literature.
- Books should be in print and available to purchase/access.
- The typical word count for a Book Review would be 500-1000 words.
- The Editors decision on the suitability of a Book Review for publication in CPI is final.
The ISCP Coaching Psychology Newsletter
The ISCP publishes a regular newsletter online. It brings together articles and news items related to the field. Take a look at it on our twitter feed.
European Journal of Applied Positive Psychology
The International Society for Coaching Psychology sponsors the peer reviewed journal, the European Journal of Applied Positive Psychology (EJAPP). Articles can be read online without a subscription fee. The Co-Editors are Dr Ilona Boniwell PhD, Prof Stephen Palmer PhD and Dr Siobhain O’Riordan PhD.
The European Journal of Applied Positive Psychology seeks articles with a focus on theory, research and practice of positive psychology. There is a particular focus on applied positive psychology. In addition to research articles, papers can include brief reports, techniques, interventions, strategies, book reviews and conference reports. Editorials are written by the editors on topics of general interest or journal policy. Perspectives, leading articles and keynote speeches maybe commissioned from experts in the positive psychology and applied fields. It is currently listed in three databases.
The International Society for Coaching Psychology sponsors the peer reviewed journal, the International Journal of Coaching Psychology (IJCP). Articles can be read online without a subscription fee. The Editors is Dr Siobhain O’Riordan PhD FISCP.
The International Journal of Coaching Psychology seeks articles with a focus on theory, research and practice of coaching and coaching psychology. In addition to research articles, papers can include brief reports, techniques, interventions, strategies, book reviews and conference reports. Editorials are written by the editors on topics of general interest or journal policy. Perspectives, leading articles and keynote speeches maybe commissioned from experts in the coaching psychology and applied fields. Journal items are published online as soon as they are ready and are added to the “current” volume’s Table of Contents. On an occasional basis, the publishers may print a paper journal version of the articles published.