‘Coaching Psychology in 2022 and beyond: Theory, research and practice’
We are pleased to announce that the ISCP will host the 12th International Congress of Coaching Psychology in 2022.
Dates: 3rd-7th October 2022, Virtual Conference.
Online Registration is now open by clicking below.
- Monday 3rd October, 2022 – Back to Basics in 2022: Using relaxation techniques within positive and coaching psychology practice. Facilitators Prof Stephen Palmer & Dr Siobhain O’Riordan.
- Tuesday 4th October, 2022 – ACT Coaching: Using Functional Processes in Your Coaching Practice,
Facilitator: Dr Rachael Skews.
- Wednesday 5th October, 2022 – Appreciative Coaching with a focus on applying Strengths and Hope in your coaching practice
Facilitator: Dr Ceri Sims.
- Thursday 6th October, 2022 – Exploring Identity Consciousness in Coaching Facilitator: Taslim Tharani
- Friday 7th October, 2022 – Conference Day including Keynotes, Invited Speakers and Discussion/Networking Keynote Speakers include: Taslim Tharani, Dr Pat Williams, Dr Rachael Skews, Prof Almuth MacDowal, Dr Travis Kemp, Dr Christian Ehlric, Dr Qing Wang, Dr Martin Turner and Dr Mike Murphy.
Further details are available on the conference website.
This Five-Day virtual Congress will offer 4 days of Masterclasses, and one day of Keynote and Invited Speakers. The event will focus upon the practice and research of Positive and Coaching Psychology
Dates for Masterclasses are 4th-6th October 2022. Congress keynotes and papers will be held on 7th October. The congress organiser is the International Society for Coaching Psychology (ISCP). If you have any queries about the Congress, please contact the Congress Administration Office: firstname.lastname@example.org
ISCP Members will have free entry to the main congress event on Friday 7th October. Members will be able to obtain a £10 discount for the masterclasses on each day by using the booking code: ISCP2022